Kalpvriksha Pvt. Ltd. has officially opened its paintball gaming venue ‘Battlefield – The Ultimate Game’ on 4 August. According to the press release, the equipment...
You are here:
It's a super ride!
Specification of 2010 Burgman 400 ABS
- 400cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, fuel-injected engine
- Front Suspension: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes: Disc brake,twin
- Rear Brakes: Disc brake
- Transmission: Automatic
- Front Tires: 120/80-14 M/C 58S, tubeless
- Rear Tires: 150/70-13 M/C, 64S tubeless
- Curb Weight 215Kg
- Ground Clearance: 125mm
- Overall Length: 2,270mm
- Overall Width: 760mm
- Seat Height: 710mm
- Fuel Tank: 13.6 litres
- Ignition switch fitted with a magnetic cover that opens only with correctly coded key for security
- Antilock Brake System (ABS*)
- Suzuki electronic Idle Speed Control (ISC) helps improve cold starting and reduce cold-start emissions.
- A high-tensile steel-tube frame combines strength and rigidity for precise handling.
- Available in Glass Sparkle Black
- 62 liter under-seat storage compartment able to comfortably hold two full face helmets
- Price: NRs. 1,650,000
Liked this feature? You might also like these.
Life and Times TVC